We need a few days to prepare your order, please give us at least two weeks notice. If you need the butterflies urgently (less than four weeks in advance), please call or email us first. Additional charges may apply. If all butterflies are allocated, we may not be able to accept online orders with less than 4 weeks notice. Please contact us first. Please remember when ordering that temperatures need to be above 20 degrees for the release.
Any number of butterflies (the minimum order is 2) can be released from individual envelopes or mass release boxes. We deliver Australia wide overnight to most areas (rural may take longer), except the islands and tops of mountains :). Currently there are delays in the Australia Post system (they are no longer guaranteeing overnight delivery) – we will be in touch if we think your location is impacted.
Why choose Butterfly Adventures?
- We have been in the business of breeding and delivering live butterflies for releases since 2003.
- We supply butterfly species that are suitable to release in your area and the time of the year. This is to ensure that the butterflies continue to thrive after the release.
- For most of the year, we breed and raise our own butterflies to ensure the availability and most ethical approach.
- We are a phone call away to help you to look after your butterflies when you are not sure what to do.
- We can advise how to best prepare and handle your butterflies for photographers and videographers.
- We have a variety of packaging options and can work with you to organise a custom release.